Thursday, August 4, 2011

12 Monkeys


Hey there reader, this is my first time doing this, so please bear with me as i try to get this down.

Here, I would like to share with you my movie experiences, or recommend movies that I think are really worth watching, and they'll generally be movies that aren't well known, or are old etc- i.e. not mainstream movies like Transformers or Clash of the Titans.

So, you know how everyone says Inception is mind fuck or what not. Well, i think this movie will probably fuck with your head even more. I dont know about you, but the poster already looks cool... yeah, the tagline is a bit....

Anyways, to put it in a nutshell, the movie is about time travelling, BUT before you stop reading because it is about time travelling, let me tell you that it deals with more than just that. In fact, the less I tell you about it, the better, because the plot is crucial. Of course, if you dont get the story, you can still enjoy it. The director Terry Giliam or something, came from Monty Python, and he really conveys the crazinesss which drives the movie along perfectly.

It's also important to note that the film stars Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, but in roles you've never seen before- yes, bruce willis does act as a tough guy again, but theres a BIT more, and i think its enough to really enjoy. So if you want to see Brad Pritt become a retard, you should definitely watch this.

Basically, to anyone who wants to watch a movie after the trials, or even during the trials if you're a boss, go watch Twelve Monkeys, especially if you like something different from the usual stuff. Tell me what you think about it =]

1 comment:

  1. I had to watch this for philosophy. It was a godly film.

    ReplyDelete